- Lead on the design and development of the delta changes identified to improve the performance, stability, scalability, maintainability and extensibility of the stack.
- Lead on the design and develop the glue code so as to achieve simplification of the stack.
Successful candidates will possess deep hands on technical expertise in technologies like Java/J2EE, .Net, Oracle RDBMS, Webservices. Exposure/experience with Oracle toolsets like OWB,OBI,ODI would be helpful.
- Provide reference implementation for the delta changes
- Lead the development the new components/modules by providing PoC (beta) code, reference implementation.
- To interface with both the vendors and internal organisation at architects/designers/developers level.
- Bachelors degree (in any stream) or Master degree (in Computer Science or Electronics/ Electrical) from IIT/ IISc or equivalent university.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Exposure to telecom applications and products desirable.
- Strong technical expertise in enterprise technologies like Java/J2ee or .Net
- Strong technical expertise in XML,webservices
- Significant knowledge and hands on experience in using Oracle DBMS including PL/SQL skills;
- Data modelling (both logical and physical)
- Query optimization
- Conduct performance measurements and performance tuning.
- Exposure to open source projects/tools.
- Experience in product development environments and knowledge of tools such as Subversion etc is a plus.
- At least 4+ years of experience in programming in an OOP language such as or Java
- Must have advanced level knowledge and hands on experience of the language and associated aspects
- Good knowledge of algorithms & data structures.
- Excellent programming and debugging skills
- Experience in developing server side solutions using component frameworks
- Experience in developing scalable web based applications
- Experience in leading small teams
- Proven analytical & problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Have a sound knowledge of today’s enterprise application technologies and design patterns and be able to articulate this in [existing] code.
- Ability to analyse problems & Use judgement effectively.
- Excellent listening skills, writing skills & oral communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills.