Organization is looking for a technical analyst to manage the technical aspects of its Managed Services portfolio to be based out of Bangalore, India.
KEY RESPONSBILITIES –
- Fully accountable for providing technical support for the recurring revenue products.
- Proactively finding ways to increase managed services traffic which may include recommending & taking initiative to implement any technical improvements.
- Performing daily traffic analysis and proactively taking necessary steps for continuous improvements such as, improving call corrections rates for SC/SCA.
- Generating daily/weekly reports and distributing to stakeholders.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS –
- Minimum 5 years of extensive technical experience with mobile/telecom carrier services.
- Expertise in analyzing and identifying opportunities for revenue growth.
- Business savvy and strong individual contributor who can drive results through cross-functional team efforts.
- Comfortable in holding others accountable to execute on new directions and initiatives.
- Very strong teaming and collaborative skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams and make decisions with incomplete information.
- Experience working in a multi-national company having managed services and operational responsibility for a global product portfolio.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Telecom Engineering/Systems Engineering