This position reports into the Development Manager/Director Engineering at organization and would be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a large complex project/multiple medium sized projects through a team.
JOB DESCRIPTION –
- Help define and understand the product in details
- Find out existing platform components that can be used
- Find out technical unknowns and get them resolved
- Help prepare design documents
- Help prepare test plans
- Create tasks and assign them to a team
- Provide technical assistance to the team
- Develop and test a deliverable thoroughly
- Provide inputs to other functions e.g QE, PSO ,Support and documentation
- Conduct Code Review
- Participate in CCB Function
- Perform purify and code coverage on every module before delivering it to QE
DESIRABLE PROFILE –
Educational Qualification: –
- B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E./M. Tech. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA
Skill Sets: –
- Hands on experience in object oriented development using Java/C++ on UNIX/Linux platform.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Shell, & TCL is desirable.
- Exposure to relational database like Oracle & MySQL is required.
- Experience in developing solutions/applications in mobile telecom domain using SS7 ISUP/TCAP/SCCP, GSM MAP/CAMEL/IN or CDMA IS41D / WIN technologies is a must.
- Exposure to SIGTRAN, IMS & WiMAX is an added advantage.
Non Technical: –
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Possesses leadership skills, delegation & team building capabilities
- Analytical skills and attitude for problem solving
- Strong Project Management skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Decision Making
- Instructional Design
- Time Management. Ability to handle pressure and providing timely delivery.
Work Experience: –
Must have more than 6+ years of experience in designing, developing, and testing telecom products/solutions.