PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE –
- 8-10 years of relevant Industry experience in development and at least 2-3 years in leading a team.
- Telecom industry experience will be a plus.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSBILITIES –
- Extensive hands-on experience on Oracle PL/SQL programming.
- Experience designing, installing, maintaining, managing Oracle 9i/10g databases on windows and Unix/Linux/Solaris platforms.
- Should be able to design, code, debug and test complex procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Basic Unix, Linux system administration skills including shell scripting and similar! System programming.
- Must be detail-oriented, process-oriented, and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Must be having experience on Reference Cursor, PLSQL tables (Collection), Bulk Collect, Query Optimization & Performance tuning.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills along with team management.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Should be able to manage a team of 20-25 employees.