RESPONSBILITIES & DUTIES –
- Deliver Product, Consulting and Training sales to target.
- To analyse problems and propose solutions by presenting working PoCs (beta code).
- To interface with both the vendors and internal organisation at architects/designers/developers level.
- To work with programme managers and colleagues across orgnization to ensure programmes/projects are successful and integrated with other programmes taking place across the company.
- To ensure the appropriate change control processes are established.
- To conduct regular project reviews and implement corrective actions.
- Enhance efficiency of dev/test/release process – develop tools, frameworks as required
ROLE DESCRIPTION –
- Analyze the business requirements and is able to understand the E2E flow for the same. Review the cost of the development from Vendor to ensure cost efficiency.
- Architect, design and lead the development of the delta changes to address the above.
- Architect design and develop the glue code so as to achieve simplification of the stack.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS –
- Proven skills in account management
- Ideally degree educated (or equivalent) with a sound understanding of Mobile Telecommunications networks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of OSM , Objectel and ASAP products used in Network Management
- Strong technical expertise in enterprise technologies like Java/J2ee
- Strong technical expertise in XML, webservices
- Good Experience on Weblogic
- Experience in AGILE methodology of development
- Exposure to open source projects/tools.
- Experience in product development environments and knowledge of tools such as Subversion etc.
- Adopt new and emerging technologies to provide solutions to client needs
- Ability to technically initiate, lead, motivate and mentor a team
- At least 5+ years of experience in programming in an OOP language such as Java
- Must have advanced level knowledge and hands on experience of the language and associated aspects
- Good knowledge of algorithms & data structures.
- Excellent programming and debugging skills
- Experience in developing server side solutions using component frameworks
- Experience in developing scalable web based applications
- Ability to quickly gather requirements, explore multiple approaches and suggest optimal solutions
- Experience of independently designing and delivering subsystems of a larger solution
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience in product development environments and knowledge of tools such as Subversion etc is a plus.
- Must have a strong interest in learning new skills/technologies and curiosity to explore various technologies and solution approaches.
- Proven analytical & problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Enhance efficiency of dev/test/release process – develop tools, frameworks as required.
- Experience in use of continuous integration and automated code quality tools like CheckStyle, Junit etc.